Mom: Hoverboard Exploded, Burned Down House

A mother claims the hoverboard she bought for her son exploded and burned down her home.

“A Louisiana family says their home was destroyed after a new hoverboard — one of the year’s hottest holiday gifts — suddenly exploded and set their house on fire.

Jessica Horne said she recently bought her 12-year-old son, Hayden, a hoverboard, also known as a self-balancing scooter, from Amazon through a company called Fiturbo.” [READ MORE]

For more news like this follow on Twitter or Facebook


Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Clinton T-Shirts
Don't Blame Me, I Voted For Clinton T-Shirts